The following points will cover generally
- Safety when using the AM1 charger.
- Care and precautions with your AM1 charger
- How to use the AM1 charger
Be very careful when using the AM1 charger. There is risk of electric shock and death if these warnings are not adhered too.
- Make sure the charger is not damaged before you plug it into the mains before each use.
- Any damage should be taken seriously and the charger should not be used.
- Do not use the charger outdoors and make sure it is not left unattended when plugged in indoors.
- The charger should only be connected to a professionally installed mains outlet that matches the specification of the AM1 charger.
- The charger should never be exposed to any liquids. These can cause a short circuit.
Using the charger incorrectly can lead to the charger potentially malfunctioning and a short circuit. In turn this could lead to fire. Take care when using your AM1 charger.
- Do not use if the charger is damaged.
- Use the charger in a dry area. Liquid should never be near the charger. Do not clean the charger with liquids or sprays.
- Never leave the charger unattended whilst it is charging your AM1 battery.
- If you must leave the charger whilst it is in use, ensure that it is in a room where a working smoke alarm is present.
- Do not modify the charger in any way.
- The charger should only be repaired by Analog Motion.
To avoid damage to the charger or battery during use, take note of the following points.
- Use only on a fire proof surface such as glass, ceramic or other heat proof material.
- Do not use the charger for any other purpose other than charging the AM1 rechargeable battery.
- Do not leave the charger plugged in after you have finished charging your AM1 battery.
- To remove the plug from the wall, pull on the plug itself and not on the cable.
- This will avoid damage to the charger.
- Read the additional notes on the charger casing before use.